Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (45)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Destileria La RojenaStop: 12 hours -Travelling by train is an unforgettable experience, and you will get to do so aboard the Jose Cuervo Express®. You may choose between the "sunrise" and the "sunset" experiences. During the "sunrise experience", the way to Tequila will be by train and the return will take place by bus. The "sunset experience" offers the opposite, bus on the way to Tequila and the train ride on the way to Guadalajara. "SUNRISE EXPERIENCE" (Train - Bus) This Experience have the transportation: - Guadalajara to Tequila by Train Departs Ferromex train station - Tequila to Guadalajara by Bus arrive to Expo Guadalajara Convention center. 7:30 - 8:00am : Hotel pick up, transportation to the train station 09:00 - 11:00am: The Jose Cuervo Express® departs from Guadalajara Station 11:30 - 12:30pm: Professional tasting guided by a "Maestro Tequilero" 12:30 - 2:00pm: Tour of the Jose Cuervo® “La Rojeña®” Distillery. 14:00 - 4:15pm: Free time to enjoy the pueblo mágico of Tequila. 16:15 - 5:00pm: Mexican Show 18:15 - 6:30pm: The Bus Departs from Tequila, Jalisco. 8:00 pm: Arrival at Guadalajara "expo Guadalajara", Transfer to your Hotel. "SUNSET EXPERIENCE" (Bus - Train) This Experience have the transportation: - Guadalajara to Tequila by Bus, depart From Expo Guadalajara Convention center. - Tequila to Guadalajara by Train arrive to Ferromex train station 7:50 - 08:15am: Hotel pick up, transportation to expo Guadalajara 08:00 - 09:30am: Bus departs for the agave fields 09:30 - 10:15am: Snacks and Jima (agave harvesting demonstration). 10:30 - 12:00pm: Tour of the Distillery "La Rojeña®" of Jose Cuervo® 12:00 - 4:15pm: Free time to enjoy the Tequila Pueblo Mágico. 16:15 - 5pm: Mexican Show 6pm: The Jose Cuervo Express® departs from Tequila 8:00pm Arrival at Guadalajara train station, transfer to your hotel And of the service. This Tour visit the Magical Town of Tequila, where a full day of activities is prepared for everyone. We visit La Rojeña® distillery were we see the process of making Tequila, tequila tasting and free time to walk the town and time for lunch, (lunch is not Incluide) before we return to Guadalajara we have a presentation with mariachi and folcloric dances. Light food service and Traditional Cocktail® and Jose Cuervo® Special on board the Jose cuervo Express train.Read more
- Cocktails prepared on board with tequila "Tradicional®" and Jose Cuervo® Especial on Board train.
- Lottery game on board
- Tour of Jose Cuervo®’s La Rojeña® distillery at tequila town
- Free time for lunch and a walk around of the magic town of Tequila. (lunch not Include)
- Mariachi and Folkloric show
- Classical toast with a premium tequila
- Guadalajara to tequila transportation by Bus
- Tequila to Guadalajara transportation by train
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited pick up Area to Guadalajara Center, Tlaquepaque Hotels, listed hotels (not airbnb)
- Important contact us to the Phones numbers provide in voucher 48 to 24 hrs before tour to schedule pick up time.
- The minimum legal drinking age in mexico is 18 ys.
- It is recommended use sunscreen, a hat, and a camera, confortable shoes.
- Once you book pls call to the provide numbers on the voucher to get your boarding pass.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had a phenomenal experience, but I hope you can handle a lot of alcohol if you go! For starters, I was never a huge fan of tequila before this experience. However, we were in Mexico to visit my bf’s family and it was his birthday(he loves tequila) so this was his birthday…
We took the José Cuervo bus in the morning and returned on the train. We are very glad we were first on the bus as we stopped in the agave fields on the way into Tequila. We were not rushed, the weather was still cool,and we had plenty of time to ask questions with the English…
Is an all day fun, you can eat and taste the different Jose Cuervo tequilas and enjoy the beautiful places.
Date of experience: September 2018
My wife and I took the José Cuervo Tequila Train tour when we recently visited Guadalajara. The all-day Trip was well worth the effort. We stopped in the agave fields to see a demonstration of how the plant is grown and harvested. Then we went on to the town of Tequila and…
1 Helpful vote
this tour is one of my all times favorite. As soon as my boyfriend arrived at the station we were greeted with a small breakfast. We took the bus to tequila and I was surprise of how clean and well maintain the bus was. very luxurious. we had drinks inside the bus and they were…
Date of experience: October 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Aventurate por Jalisco
Tequila Express Fun
What an amazing time. Well worthy the time and money! The crew on the train was amazing and the experience at the H…
A must see and do while in Guadalajara
From start to finish this was the absolute best experience ever. I had Roberto as my tour guide and he was very goo…
Fun, but you won't really learn much about tequila.
Having taken both this large scale tequila train tour (about 1000 people visiting the Herradura factory, one of the…
Fabulous service, great food,and above of all the best tequila. If you in Guadalajara this should be one of the th…
This was a great tour... the guide spoke English really well... picked us up from our hotel... dropped us back off…
Stress free, informative, and fun
They picked me up from the hotel and dropped me off after. It's an hour by train, great scenery, you'll taste quit…
Fun and beautiful tour
We had a great time with Alejandro. He knew so much history and pointed out wonderful sites. His English was great …
Stress free and a lot of fun!
Getting to the train was easy with Uber and you have assigned seats. They wait on you the entire time with snacks …
A day of drinking and feeling good
We took the herradura train from Guadalajara and the guide, Brian was so nice and knowledgeable, our waiter was ver…
Never thought it'd be this much fun!
We admit, we had low expectations for this tour and we were wildly impressed. The train ride started with coffee, …
Amazing experience with Herradura team
My wife and I went to Herradura via train from Guadalajara on dia de los muertos. It was so much fun and very inter…
The whole experience from beginning to end was nothing short of amazing and wonderful!!! I chose the Club Car packa…
It's a must!
Herradura Express Club Car I went on the Herradura Express with my friend, brother & sister-in-law. We had a blas…
Really enjoyed the experiencie and the tour guide. If you are looking for something a little bit off the beaten tra…
This is worth the money completely. If you think the drinks are light you can ask for shots to add. The lunch and s…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 548 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train
What time does Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train start?
Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train on Tripadvisor
How much is Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train?
Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train price starts from US$163.92. Discover and book Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train on Tripadvisor
What is the Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train cancellation policy?
Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train?
Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train is hosted by Aventurate por Jalisco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aventurate por Jalisco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tequila Day Trip from Guadalajara with Jose Cuervo Express Train on Tripadvisor