View all photos (25)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the magic of scuba diving in St. Thomas. No previous experience is necessary as a PADI certified instructor is with you at all times. Once you feel comfortable with the equipment, join your small group beneath the waves and see tropical fish, vibrant coral, and other marine life. You can expand the tour to include a second dive (additional cost) and have the option to only snorkel at both sites.
- Try scuba diving in the warm waters of St. Thomas
- Feel secure with an instructor on hand at all times
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Enjoy snacks and soft drinks during the tour
Aqua Marine Dive boat, 6117 estate frydenhoj, saga haven marina, dock, St Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Optional second Discover scuba diving dive ($40)
- Holiday surcharge of 25% paid at location (Easter, Thanksgiving, Xmas eve/day, New years day/eve)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Age restriction: 10 years old or more to be able to participate in Scuba diving, younger kids can snorkel while other dive. Kids under 10 need to be accompanied by adult while snorkeling.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Overall we had a great time. I unfortunately was sea sick for most of the experience, but the crew was very accommodating and tried to do what they could to help make me feel better. Abby was very patient working with me and one of my friends who struggled with passing the some…
Date of experience: January 2020
Spent an afternoon diving with Ana and Cora. We got to see a shark, two octopi, a school of squid, sea turtles, and a bunch of reef fish. Felt safe the whole time, Cora did a great job leading us around a shipwreck at Buck Island. Super fun time, I can’t wait to go again on our…
This was our third time being with Anna,Wolfgang and the crew.and they just made the day perfect. I can truly say that when the day comes to an end and its time to leave it feels like leaving dear friends. Abby went above and beyond training me and making sure I had a wonderful…
Date of experience: December 2019
Abby, Ana and Wolfgang went out of their way to make sure we had an amazing experience on are scuba diving excursion. As a first timer Ana stuck by my side the entire time! We will definitely book another tour with this company when we return to the island! Highly Recommend !!
About the operator
By: Aqua Marine Dive Center
Repeat SCUBA diving trip was so worth it!
This was my second trip in 6 months and I booked this again to bring my husband for a pampered small dive boat…
Key West, Florida132
Darling it’s better, down where it’s wetter....
Very fun, professional, reliable team. Abby is a great instructor, and Anna is super fun. Mike is a solid captain.…
Great time, great dive!
Captain Mike and Abby provided us with great service and a spectacular dive experience. We are avid divers and…
Fun, professional and knowledgeable!
Anything and everything! I personally went out this last time with them as a passenger, my friend did the diving.…
Experience was great from the moment I booked to when I said goodby. I arrived in St Thomas on a cruise ship but…
A heartwarming welcome to diving
Ana, Abby, and Captain Mike went above and beyond for me. My husband and I booked 2 dives and I was going to use…
Awesome crew and experience!
Great trip with Captain Mike and Jess! Very friendly and knowledgeable! Saw many fish, stingrays,barracuda,…
Fargo, North Dakota23
So much fun
So much fun! Anna, Jess, and captain Mike were awesome. Our day was just our two families traveling together. We…
Will have to try going again!
Overall we had a great time. I unfortunately was sea sick for most of the experience, but the crew was very…
Santa Maria, California4512
Fantastic Dive Shop
We had a two tank dive this afternoon. Capt Mike and Dive Master Abby were truly professional. We really enjoyed…
- Aqua Marine Dive Center
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071