Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover our North Caribbean Tour in Martinique ! From 9h00 am to 5h00 pm, you will cross our green forest area, our volcano (La Montagne Pelée) and our pitons (Pitons du Carbet). You will discover waterfalls, the ruins of Saint-Pierre (old colonial maintown destroyed by the volcano in 1902), and the Habitation Depaz to test our best rums. You can also eat our creole food and visit our beaches with black sand.
- You'll start atVilla Eden RockOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Montagne PeleeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Distillerie DepazStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Balata Cathedral (Sacre-Coeur de Balata)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Fonds Saint DenisStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Saint-PierreStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Le CarbetStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atVilla Eden Rock79 Ancienne route de Schoelcher Schoelcher, Schoelcher 97233, MartiniqueUne enseigne "Villa Eden Rock" est visible depuis l'avenue.See address & details
Villa Eden Rock, 79 Ancienne route de Schoelcher Schoelcher, Schoelcher 97233, Martinique
Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Montagne Pelee
- Entry/Admission - Distillerie Depaz
- Entry/Admission - Balata Cathedral (Sacre-Coeur de Balata)
- Entry/Admission - La Boucle d'Absalon
- Entry/Admission - Pitons du Carbet
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Villa Eden Rock
Amazing place to stay
This is an excellent value in Martinique. The room was very comfortable with amazing views of the ocean and mountai…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
from PHP 3,952.15*
Popular: Booked by 105 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about North Caribbean Tour in Martinique
What time does North Caribbean Tour in Martinique start?
North Caribbean Tour in Martinique will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book North Caribbean Tour in Martinique on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with North Caribbean Tour in Martinique?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book North Caribbean Tour in Martinique on Tripadvisor
How much is North Caribbean Tour in Martinique?
North Caribbean Tour in Martinique price starts from ₱5,244.18. Discover and book North Caribbean Tour in Martinique on Tripadvisor
What is the North Caribbean Tour in Martinique cancellation policy?
North Caribbean Tour in Martinique cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book North Caribbean Tour in Martinique on Tripadvisor