View all photos (27)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore El Yunque National Forest on a half-day tour from San Juan that goes into the lush interior of Puerto Rico. Your guide shares commentary on the diversity of plant life found among the 240 native species, and leads a short hike through the rain forest to the river. Visit La Coca Falls and take in panoramic views from Yokahú Observation Tower. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1La Coca FallsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2El Yunque Rain ForestStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Visit Yunque National Park without the hassle of renting a car
- Suitable for most people with a moderate level of fitness
- Bottled water and light snacks provided
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off in selected areas of San Juan (Old San Juan, Condado and Isla Verde locations and touristic zones)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Certified Tour Guide
- Live narration in English
- Bottled Water and light snacks
- First aid equipment
- Entry/Admission - La Coca Falls
- Entry/Admission - El Yunque Rain Forest
- This tour does not include a stop for lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: contact phone number or email, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 8 persons is required for the tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. This activity operates on limited days a week.
- The duration of transfers from San Juan to the Forest is 1 hour each way approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Estimate activity duration includes driving time.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The El Yunque National Forest Half Day tour is led by Bespoke Lifestyle Management, who operates under special use permit on the El Yunque National Forest and operates on a non-discriminatory basis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Have a good breakfast before departing, as this tour does not include stop to eat.
- Children 0-6 years must use car seats in order to participate on tour (can be provided complimentary if requested with anticipation, and is subject to availability).
- Children must have purchased ticket regardless the age.
- Most travelers can participate
- Travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case. Bespoke Lifestyle Management will not be responsible for lost or stolen belongings. No luggage allowed on the buses.
- Please be ready at confirmed location 10 minutes prior to the confirmed time, bus will only wait 5 minutes per pick up stop.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Bespoke Lifestyle Management
The best tour I've ever been on
Natural rock waterslides, cliff jumping, brief class 3 hiking, this tour had it all. You spend a decent amount of…
Heaven on earth
Bacardi lovers dream come true ... had a great tour with willnet she was great just wish there was tastings of all…
New York City, New York21
Adventures await you with Bespoke on La Isla Bonita
Like many reviewers here mentioned, it's imperative that you understand what you're booking. The hike to the…
Santa Clara, California198
This was one of the best excursions I have ever gone on. It was challenging and exciting and the place is…
Enjoyable day off the beaten track
Our El Yunque guide Fernando was excellent - knowledgeable and considerate. He made sure everyone was safe, shared…
This tour was excellent and Jacob was very knowledgeable about the history of the rainforest, the 3 mile hike to…
Phenix City, Alabama10
It was a pretty good time worth the money. The guides were great. Everyone had a great time. It's not something I…
Once in a lifetime experience
Jose was a great tour guide getting us to and from the bio bay. He was friendly. Hector was friendly as well and…
La Parguera glowing Bioluminescent Bay Tour
Hector and Jose were awesome. This is a great adventure and a once in a lifetime experience; must see while on…
The rainforest tour was so much fun. We jumped off waterfalls. Went down natural water slides. Swung on rope…
- Duration: 5h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452