View all photos (83)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Go off the beaten path of Puerto Rico’s rainforests on this full-day tour that includes convenient round-trip transport from your San Juan accommodations. Visiting with a guide ensures you don’t get lost as you walk through the forest’s secluded paths, and gives you a better chance of spotting the area’s wildlife. The itinerary includes plenty of time for photos and the option to take a dip in a natural pool.
- Explore the rainforest without the stress of navigating
- Guide offers background about the area’s wildlife
- Visit secluded landscapes and waterfalls often missed by visitors
- Entrance fees, water, and round-trip hotel transport included
- National park fees
- Bottled water and light snacks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the San Juan area)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Additional transfer fee from towns outside of San Juan/Metro area will apply (each way)
- Participants must be physically capable of walking thru steep, rocky, muddy and uneven surfaces without assistance.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, tennis or hiking shoes (if you have water shoes bring them along too).
- Wear bathing suit underneath, bring a towel and change of clothes.
- We strongly suggest to have a good breakfast before departing on this tour.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, back or knee problems, recent injuries or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for woman past their first trimester or elderly persons with mobility limitations.
- Tour operates based weather and river conditions. In the event of poor weather you will be offered an alternate tour, option to reschedule or refund.
- Children must be 7 years to participate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to safety reasons participants must be able to understand English or Spanish.
- Use of lifejacket is mandatory once participating on the water related activities.
- Once you begin the tour, you must finish it all the way up to the second stop and return back with the group.
- Estimate duration includes lunch and driving time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had an absolutely amazing experience! Our tour guides and bus driver were all wonderful people, very fun, helpful, and really knew their way around. They looked out for us and helped us with all the high jumps and slides and even took videos and pictures of us doing all these…
Date of experience: January 2020
The leaders were very knowledgeable about the environment and history of the forest and Puerto Rico. They made sure everyone was able to safely climb even difficult rock trails along the falls. A great adventure.
Jacob was a kind, patient, and knowledgeable guide. We had a blast jumping and sliding into the river, swimming under waterfalls, eating fresh fruit, and learning about El Yunque and Puerto Rico. I’ve been to Puerto Rico about 4 times and this was a highlight of them all!
I highly recommend this tour with Fernando. Not only is he highly knowledgeable oh, he is also very attentive and encouraging. We had a slight mishap in our group and he handled it like a pro. All in all a great time had by everyone.
Bespoke is a professional outfit. Our first reservation was actually cancelled due to flash flood from the rain the previous day. Fortunately, we were able to re-book the next day and glad we didn't miss it. To be honest, this tour only covers a small section of the El Yunque…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
By: Bespoke Lifestyle Management
We toured the rainforest on Friday February 14. Our guide Jacob was excellent! Everything about our tour was top…
Awesome day trip!
The hike up to the Yunque was worth the effort. The description provided is accurate - the trails are muddy and…
Yunque Tour = Amazing!!; Bio Bay = okay
After five days in Puerto Rico, we have to say this tour of the Yunque Rainforest was definitely the highlight…
Captain hector and driver jose were super. It was an amazing adventure. There's absolutely no complaints. We can't…
Anyela Yulianna N10
Fernando is the best!!!
We just got done with our guided tour to el yunque, and it was worth every penny! Our guide Fernando was amazing…
The tour guides were absolutely amazing. I'm so glad we went with this tour company. We went for my friends…
La Grange, Illinois63
Fun day at the magnificent El Yunque Rain Forest
My wife and I had a wonderful time hiking through the rain forest, treckking up the beautiful Fajardo River and…
Best Guides Ever + Tips to Prepare for Trip
I have been on many excursions/tours before, and I can easily say the Bespoke tour guides Andreas, Ponce, and…
New York City, New York10
Excellent tour guides!!
Great tour with amazing tour guides. Christian set everyone’s expectations for the tour and explained all parts of…
My husband and I really enjoyed this tour. Frankie, our guide was very considered and entertaining! We were on a…
- El Yunque Rain Forest
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071