Reserve Now & Pay Later
Luminous Lagoon Glistening Water Tour From Ocho Rios And Runaway Bay Hotels
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit the Luminous Lagoon on a half-day tour from Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay during your vacation in Jamaica. See the Caribbean waters glowing with bioluminescence after a short ride to the lagoon on a small boat. Have the option to swim and see the water light up around you, or simply observe from the deck. Round-trip transportation by private vehicle from your hotel is included.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Jacques Tours JamaicaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedTake a boat ride at night to see the amazing phosphorescence water offshore this luminous lagoon that will surely excite you; take a swim and see your entire body glow in the dark.Read more
- Ideal for first-time visitors and nature lovers
- Choose of two departure locations
- Includes light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
- Local Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Complimentary fruit or rum punch
- Entrance Fees/Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Jacques Tours Jamaica
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 3 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Things to bring: swim wear, water shoes, towels and insect repellant.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
It was okay, but it most definitely doesn’t look anything like the pictures unless going full speed on the boat.
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from JacquestoursJamaica, Manager at Luminous Lagoon Glistening Water Tour From Ocho Rios And Runaway Bay Hotels
Responded 24 Dec 2019
Hello, Thanks for your feedback, I'm very disheartened that your expectations weren't met with the glowing experience at the Luminous Lagoon. Keep in mind the Luminous Lagoon on some nights it can glow brighter than others. It's just unfortunate that the night you did the tour it didn't glow as bright as the pictures that was displayed. With that said, we charge a reasonable price for the tour and transfer, we never try to RIP OFF any of our clients and thanks to you for giving us the opportunity to show you some of Jamaica. Best regards, Jacques Vassel
I hired Jacques tours based on other positive reviews and I was not disappointed! Jaques was very prompt when responding to my emails. Jervis was our driver and he was fantastic! He made our trip a memorable one. Thank you Jervis!
First of all, Jacques and Charlotte are wonderful. They tolž us about all the different towns and landmarks we drove by, introduced us to some popular local music, and had our entrance fees and whatnot all covered. They took such great care of us that we booked them to take us…
Date of experience: March 2019
Lots of fun and spell bounding as you swim with ancient dinoflagellates. Pro Tip: Bring a plastic bottle so as you swim you can capture some to bring back to the hotel. Turn off the lights and shake them up. Take the lid off the bottle and place in the sun for another night of…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Jacques Tours Jamaica
Of all of the excursions we took on our Western Caribbean cruise, this was the best excursion. If you don't want t…
Watch out for rain
The tour company is only the cost of the taxi. There are extra fees to see the parks. 40.00 per person for Konoko F…
Best Vacation Ever!
I just got back from my birthday trip and it was the most amazing vacation I’ve ever had! I want to thank Jacques f…
Perfect Combination of Activities
The day started with us being met promptly at Ochos Rios port by our driver. He was friendly and confidently naviga…
Beat the crowds!
Our tour was great because we were able to beat the crowds of cruisers who had to wait along with 30-40 other peopl…
Great Excursion and glad we went with Jacques Tours
My family age ranged from 2-60+. We had a wonderful time on our outing. Our guide from Jacques Tour Jamaica was Jer…
Sanjay is an excellent tour guide and person.
Sanjay went above and beyond to enhance our experience. He is very knowledgeable about Jamaica and shared his knowl…
Blue Hole experience outstanding
Excellent guide at Blue Hole who made the experience even better. Guide went above and beyond to enhance this adve…
Full Day in Ocho Rios - Dunn's River, Blue Hole, Scotchies, 9 Mile, Juicy Patties
To start with...the prompt service of Jacques Tours is unbelievable! Amazing customer service and very easy to wor…
Bamboo rafting down the Martha Brae
A big thank you from us all. San J was both an excellent driver and an informative guide passing on lots of facts …
Ochos Rios, Jamaica trip!
Jacques and his entire crew was just extremely helpful from start to finish of mine and my friends vacation! We did…
Amazing Private Tour!
We had Jervis as our tour guide. I had previously booked a private tour for my husband and I through this company s…
Jacques tours is the VERY BEST. They will pick you up on time for your tours/excursions. Transportation is kept ver…
Amazing day with Jacques
I am not usually one to write reviews, but I gotta say our day was so fab I have to send some praise his way! We …
Jacques Tours Blu Hole and Konoko Park combo
Booked through Jacques Tours website. We left at 8:30am. Jake and Charlotte were on time and took us to both places…
- Duration: 180–300 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452