Reserve Now & Pay Later
Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (19)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This Punta Cana tour combines a snorkeling excursion, catamaran cruise, and private beach—allowing you to experience multiple island highlights in one day. Board a catamaran and enjoy easy transportation to Catalina Island, stopping to snorkel and see colorful tropical fish, and maybe sea turtles or stingrays. Then spend the afternoon on a private beach. Plus, lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Catalina IslandStop: 9 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Passion Paradise AdventuresStop: 9 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Cruise to Catalina Island from Punta Cana aboard a catamaran
- Experience multiple island highlights in one day—ideal for first-time visitors
- Snorkel with a PADI-certified diver guide; snorkeling equipment provided
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off included on this Punta Cana tour
What to Expect
Start your tour at with pickup at your Punta Cana hotel and board a catamaran for a scenic cruise to Catalina Island. Your captain takes you to one of the best snorkeling spots on the island. Spend about an hour snorkeling at the underwater reef with your PADI-certified diver guide and see colorful corals, tropical fish, and maybe sea turtles or stingrays. Then cruise to a private beach on Catalina Island. Sip a drink from the open bar and soak up the tropical island vibes. Opt to snorkel offshore or lounge on the white sand beach, and enjoy the perfect mix of activity and relaxation. After a traditional Dominican lunch, you’ll have the rest of the afternoon free to enjoy the island. Then cruise back to Punta Cana and end your tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Moto Catamaran ride
- Access to beach on Catalina Island
- National Park fee to Catalina Island
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- BBQ lunch
- Unlimited drinks (alcoholic drinks served on beach and return boat trip | non-alcoholic drinks served through the day)
- Beach lounger
- Entry/Admission - Catalina Island
- Entry/Admission - Passion Paradise Adventures
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Specialty beers (available to purchase)
- Snacks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pickup time will be confirmed after booking, However all clients are advised to call prior to there excursion to confirm pick up
- Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations of less than 24 hours notice, or if you do not show up at the pickup point at the specified time
- Passengers with disabilities can be accommodated; please contact local tour operator to make all necessary arrangements
- It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and cash for any additional purchases
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It already started bad with a long long trip to the harbour. And yes we knew it was a long drive from Punta Cana but with around 10 stops for picking up people, more people, switch people to other busses, from other busses and so on and so on made it a bad start of the day.…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from PPAdventures, Manager at Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana
Responded 22 Nov 2019
Dear Alexandra, Thank you for taking the time to review our excursion to Catalina Island, your feedback is valued in helping us to improve the way we run our excursions. Firstly, I like to state that we we have provided a number of busses to ensure the time for collecting and returning clients are minimized. we change buses only once at the meeting point. Secondly, we apologise if the snorkeling was not at your expectation. The first snorkel point is at The Wall which is for an hour and then the rest of the snorkeling is located at the beach where there is an amazing coral reef in front to explore. Thirdly, Our staff are carefully picked to ensure they provide the warm and friendly atmosphere. Many Thanks
This was the 4 time I have been on this tour you can scuba dive or snorkel from the same boat so if you travel with people who scuba and some that don't this is the perfect tour. They have a great meal on the island and if you like lobster upgrade to the VIP package.
Date of experience: October 2019
This tour is the best i have ever seen. Sometimes other people may have bad experience, but our experience was very nice. Even we got there on time. They care about the customer pleasure.
We purchased the VIP package and were very well taken care of. The table was set for us and they even threw in a vase with plastic flowers. A lot of plastic at the snorkeling site though. Such a pity.
1 Helpful vote
We have been on this excursion twice a year for the last 5 years and i can say it is the best ever... Firstly , yes the bus ride is a little long that is because Catalina Island from Punta Cana is on the other side of the Island, but it is worth the ride. Busses are new and…
Date of experience: October 2018
4 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Passion Paradise Adventures
Ive never left a trip advisor review, and im quite ashamed to being doing so, But these guys deserve it. As a guide…
Started off leaving at 10:50 with a 9:30 departure time. The entire day was eight hours from pick up to drop off. H…
Comfortable boat and very friendly staff! The snorkeling itself is fun, safe and very clear water. The island is in…
Excellent service, food was amazing and hot, staff where professional and helpful. We where picked up on time, exce…
Excellent Scuba Diving
This has got to be the best excusion we have been on in our stay in the Dominican Republic. The instructor Joel was…
We came in from a cruise ship and arranged for a late arrival with local owner who after a sketchy taxi ride greete…
this was the best excursion we have ever been on, they are a reliable company and transportation was excellent they…
20 minutes snorkeling for 80 dollars
Horrible trip.... Sitting in the boat from 9.30 till 11 o'clock and nothing happened. We left without life jackets …
BEST EXCURSION EVER
My family and I did this excursion to Catalina Island with Passion Paradise Adventures. We had the best time ever. …
Catalina is a beautiful place but I wish we would have traveled with a smaller group.
We ha d a great time on Catalina, but we made a mistake and went diving with a snorkeling group, DONT DO IT! If you…
Be careful if you have no experience
If this is your first time be careful they dont give instructions or tips of how to use equipment , they stop in th…
Amazing day out
Where to start, this day was amazing from start to finish! Great service, staff, food and value for money! We saw …
We were picked up from our Resort in Punta Cana and taken to La Romana. We were welcomed by the guys at Passion Pa…
Old equipment and very Stressful691539557This tour was very stressfull and the dive equipment was very old and the b
This tour was very stressfull and the dive equipment was very old and the bottle and air supply was leaking Air fro…
Snorkeling was good, transportation was beyond awful.
This excursion was one of the worst my family has experienced just because of the staff. Our driver drove around fo…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Popular: Booked by 157 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana
What time does Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana start?
Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana?
Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana price starts from US$80.00. Discover and book Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana cancellation policy?
Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana?
Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana is hosted by Passion Paradise Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Passion Paradise Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour from Punta Cana on Tripadvisor