Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a coastal Barbados tour that takes you through historic Bridgetown onto the affluent West Coast, through Holetown, through Speightstown, continuing onto North Point where we stop to take a refreshing drink and adore the spectacular view of the Atlantic ocean merging with the Caribbean waters . The tour then travel through the northern countryside to Cherry Tree Hill and , Morgan Lewis Windmill onto the East Coast, making a picture stop at Bathsheba. From there to the St John's Church , continuing on a scenic southern drive to Oistins completing your coastal Barbados tour.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1St. John's ChurchStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Bathsheba BeachStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Animal Flower CaveStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Holetown BeachStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byOistin's Friday Night Fish FrySpeightstownBridgetown
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - St. John's Church
- Entry/Admission - Bathsheba Beach
- Additional food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Animal Flower Cave
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: RCR Tours
Great way to get an overview of Barbados
We took this tour to get a good idea of the whole island of Barbados. We did! We enjoyed the tour, there were 8 of …
Amazing day with a great guide
We really enjoyed our tour. Cindy is a great guide and is extremely knowledgeable. She has a great sense of humour …
Harrison's Cave 5⭐ & Atlantis Submarine 4⭐
Harrison's cave was amazing. I went with my husband, mum and dad who all enjoyed themselves. We booked the standa…
Great day spent on the island
Our driver arrived early, so there was no standing around and waiting. Bus was nice, driver friendly and knowledgea…
Senior citizen’s tour
Driver was great. Need to have more stops to look around different areas of island. Maybe we picked the wrong tour…
the tour showed us all over the island. Our tour guide gave us a great history of the island and kept a running com…
Great way to see Barbados.
Very informative tour. Stopped at some great photo sites and had a lovely lunch at the Sunbury plantation. Ricky, o…
The trip was Interesting and full of stops Our driver from rcr told a lot of thingd on his island The pottery is n…
Fun excursion in Barbados
Small tour size was perfect. Our driver provided a lot of information along with some unexpected and picturesque s…
Not for what we paid for; not according to VIATOR description
The description of the tour on Aviator was totally different. We phoned the owner directly; he promised to compensa…
Enjoyable Day and Tour
1. The tour guide was very friendly and informative. 2. The first stop was the earthworks pottery. It was nice but…
Excellent from start to finish!
Thank you so much, Ricky you were great. It was a great air conditioned vehicle and as only a few of us made it ve…
Great day out with the children
We were picked up from the hotel on time and then got taken to a pottery making factory after picking up people fro…
The facilities are modern and clean. The grounds are luscious and green! Once you get your ticket, climb aboard th…
Take this tour!
Cindy and all Barefoot Holidays staff were great! There was a medical issue while we were in Harrison Cave so we ha…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
from PHP 2,274.27*
Popular: Booked by 487 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Ports of Call Tours
from PHP 4,218.52*
Popular: Booked by 458 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour
What time does Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour start?
Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour?
Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour price starts from ₱2,911.49. Discover and book Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour cancellation policy?
Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Scenic Barbados Coast To Coast 1/2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor