View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Your Journey begins After being picked up in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle from the historic Dockyard site, then we first venture to the old British fort scaur that towers the great sound waters, we next traverse to the Somerset bridge which is the smallest drawbridge in the world to feed the curious colorful fish underneath the turquoise waters. Get your Cameras ready because next we will find ourselves at the Gibbs hill lighthouse which captures some of the most stunning views in the island. Soon you will be taking off your shoes and allow the pink sand beach to massage your feet as you walk along Warwick long bay and enjoy this priceless gem.Then we will stop to say hi to the sea turtles close to the flats village before going to a private beach resort where you can pamper yourself on the beach, have the amazing experiences of swimming in an underground cave, relax in a pool, or soak yourself in an outdoor hot tub after a workout in the gym.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Somerset Long Bay BeachStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gibb's Hill LighthouseStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 3Warwick Long Bay BeachStop: 6 hours -See details
You'll end at
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admissions to all stops visited in the tour
- Entry/Admission - Somerset Long Bay Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Bermuda Explorer
7 hr tour with Millard Lightbourne .
Millard was very attentive to our wishes, stopped for lunch in St George’s, did some shopping and all this with…
the most amazing beach, grotos and just a perfect beach. Water is clear, turquoise blue and warm. sand is pink,…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452