Reserve Now & Pay Later
Crystal Caves, Aquarium, City of Hamilton and Ferry
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (15)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Royal Naval Dockyard, N Arm, Bermuda
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Pickup from port
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and ferry
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking Cutoff Time is 11pm. - At least 24 hours prior to start time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Additional surcharges of $10.00 USD for the Aquarium Entrance Fee is payable on the day of your activity.
- Additional surcharges of $24.00 USD (1 Cave) $35.00 (2 Caves) for Entrance Fee is payable on the day of your activity.
- Tours Require a minimum of 8 participants. Tours that fall short of the minimum number of 8 participants may be cancelled any time before departure.
- Free WiFi (offered at certain times throughout the Tour) onboard the Coach.
- Please call to confirm a reservation after 6pm daily (cannot answer phone while touring)
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age restriction: All passengers must be 5 years and above.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Booked this and got picked up at the cruise dock as advertised. There were 6 of us, so almost $500 to go from the ship, to the caves, to the Aquarium and then dropped off in downtown Hamilton. Not sure how much taxi's are or private cars but to be packed into a 22 seat mini bus…
Date of experience: October 2019
We were met on the pier by the tour company as promised. The van ride to the Crystal Cave was fine but once we got there they had a 90 minute wait to enter. After the caves our driver took part of the group to the Aquarium and said he would be back for us. The driver left us…
Response from Bermudaislandtours, Owner at Crystal Caves, Aquarium, City of Hamilton and Ferry
Responded 21 Oct 2019
It is so sad when visitors arrive and feel they are entitled to have a bus with lots of empty seats. Visitors want to go on excursions and enjoy what Bermuda has to offer just as you do. This tour could not have been over packed when there were a few seats available. Also, we cannot help if we arrive at the Crystal Caves and they tell us that there is a wait time. So sorry you felt the need to try to defame our company because things did not go your way. Life is way too short. Happiness and a smile would do you so much good.
We booked this tour months in advance; get an email two weeks prior that is cancel; no excuse... just a statement to ask expedia for our $$ back. First they were paid for... second I had to cancel expedia myself to get our refund. third... I now have to look else where for…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from BermudaToursCareTeam, Public Relations Manager at Crystal Caves, Aquarium, City of Hamilton and Ferry
Responded 6 Oct 2019
Hello, we do apologize that this affected your trip. It does state on our policies prior to booking that our tours are based on occupancy and that you will be notified in advance of any cancellations due to circumstances beyond our control. We must have a certain number of people join a tour in order for it to commence. Our apologies your tour did not fill up. We did give ample notice so you would have time to find other activities in Bermuda. We hope you had a wonderful rest of your trip.
I’ve been fortunate enough to travel to many wonderful aquariums and an amazing cave (Howe in NY) so I was a bit disappointed with the Crystal Caves and the Bermuda Aquarium. Certainly the tour guides and workers were friendly and there was definitely good things to see, but…
We took our almost 16 year old granddaughters to the Crystal & Fantasy Caves, the Aquarium, Zoo and Museum. We decided not to book a "tour" and just went on our own from the Royal Dockyard. It was pretty easy taking the ferry to Hamilton and then the bus. The people in Bermuda…
Date of experience: June 2018
Read 19 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bermuda Island Tours & More
Anyone with even the slightest interest in geology will find this place miraculous, and they way the lighting has b…
Best Tour Guide in the country...
Mr Mill's goes beyond what your use to in a tour guide.... There's no long boring speech of some history to be kno…
Brilliant Day spent with Millard Lightbourne
Arrived on the 17th January in our Cruise Ship, we decided to get a cab to take us around the Island as we have nev…
Great way to spend half a day in Bermuda!
We had Juanita for our tour guide and she made the experience wonderful. We learned a lot about fun facts about Ber…
Having experienced manic NewYork a few days earlier it was a delight to visit Bermuda and tour the island on New Ye…
Every .Wednesday meet the Town Cryer in front of the Town Hall and be introduced to the Rev Lorne Bean for a free t…
Great tour of Bermuda
This is one of the best island tours we have ever taken. Our tour guide Juanita was full of knowledge that she shar…
Mike was our tour guide and he was the best. On the cave experience it was absolutely amazing. Well worth the exp…
Bermuda in a day
Juanita was fantastic. I highly recommend this tour. It was very informative and is great for people spending only…
Fabulous your if the island
What a great tour of this beautiful island....our guide, Juanita, was so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. She …
Fantastic tour from ship
We were picked up from NCL cruise at the pier. Juanita gave an excellent tour of the entire island. We saw everythi…
Excellent tour of a beautiful destination
Juanita was our tour guide for a 5 hour bus ride, and she is a wonderful representative of Bermuda. She has a weal…
Amazing time on this tour
Juanita was our guide. She is the owner and a lifetime resident of Bermuda. Excellent tour! She took us everywhere …
Good overview of the island
The tour was very convenient to book and to locate at the dock. We got a great feel for local life, and felt safe a…
Best Bermuda Island Tour
Juanita is an amazing guide, she is a wealth of knowledge about all things Bermuda!! This was a very informative an…
- Front Street, Bermuda Aquarium, Natural History Museum & Zoo, and 2 more
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452