Travelers attend our classes in our large home on a high hill overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Travel from the Port is approximately 15 minutes and the time from most other locations is quite reasonable.
• Nicole's Table, Orchid Hill Road Cedar Valley, St. John's Antigua
• Coconut Crisps and Green Plantain Chips with Pineapple Salsa - This starter is served in all four classes and is sometimes replaced with Cassava Chips.
• Sweet Potato Soup with Rum - The soup is served naked or you can add a little rum for a twist. This starter is served in our Rum class.
• Coconut Shrimp - Yes, you can't fail with Coconut Shrimp. They're wonderful and served in our Seafood cooking class.
• Jerk Chicken (or Tofu for vegetarians) with Grilled Pineapple - Dish is also served with Jerk Sweet Plantain Tostones, Red Beans and Rice in Coconut Milk, and a Garden Salad
• Rum and Brown Sugar Marinated Chicken Thighs with Onion Jam - Also served with Sweet Plantain Tostones, Red Beans and Rice, and a Garden Salad
• Abby's West Indian Curry with Dhal Puri Roti - Served with Roasted Pumpkin and Spinach Cooked in Coconut Milk. Is part of our Coordinating Curry cookery class.
• Blackened Fish Tacos with a Spicy Slaw - Served with Nicole's Sweet Tostones (Fried Plantains) and a Rainbow Garden Salad. One of the main course options we have for our Seafood class.
• Nicole's Butter Rum Cake - This recipe was feature on British Celebrity Chef Ainsley Harriott's Caribbean Kitchen TV show. It is served in our Rum Class.
• Coconut Custard Tarts - Rich, tasty, and one of our most popular desserts. It is served with our Coordinating Curry, Jerk and Seafood classes.
• Paleo Vegan Chocolate Coconut Truffles - This is a sweet gift to those Vegans and those who want a gluten free dessert. We serve them as an option when a guest is a Vegan or is gluten free.