Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHaleakala National ParkOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pipiwai TrailStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Haleakala National ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atHaleakala National ParkSee Important Information for details
Haleakala National Park, Haleakala National Park, Maui, Hawaii
Returns to original departure point
- Roundtrip transportation
- Morning Coffee
- Kona mountain bikes, helmets, backpacks, rain/wind gear
- Local and State tax
- Entry/Admission - Pipiwai Trail
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala National Park
- A stop will be made for breakfast "Sunrise Tour" or lunch "Morning Tour", cost is not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must provide your hotel information at checkout or your reservation may be cancelled. If you are not staying at a hotel, please provide your accommodation address in the special requirements field at checkout.
- Bike portion of tour begins at the 6500ft staging area and is 26 miles long.
- Van riders are welcome based upon space availability, and must be accompanied by a bike rider.
- Height requirement is 5’.
- All riders must weigh less than 280 lbs.
- Experienced riders only, no beginners.
- Pregnant women, children under age 14, may not ride the bicycles but are welcomed as van riders.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Riders above 65 years old may ride the bicycle if they are active and ride bicycles at home often.
- All participants who plan on riding the bicycles should have ridden a bicycle with in the last two years.
- Recommend layered clothing, long pants and warm top over shorts and T-shirt.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and protective eyewear (sunglasses or prescription glasses).
- All riders must sign an Acknowledgment of Risk and Safety Consideration Form.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 33 more reviews on Viator
I did the ride down Haleakala 7 years ago with some ladies and this time I did it with my husband. The ride down is thrilling, a bit scary, fun, and requires your attention to go through all the curves. If you have a chance you should give it a try. I am 66 and it pretty good…
Date of experience: February 2020
If you are comfortable on a bicycle, and can tolerate a little cold and amazing views, consider the Sunrise guided tour. It's a very early wake-up in the morning (2 a.m. for us), but you finish down in Paia at breakfast.
Date of experience: April 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Smith Family sunset luau
The luau was canceled by company. We were very disappointed but understand the circumstances. Maybe next time.
What a fabulous evening
The Feast of LeLe is the creme de le creme of Luaus. The setting is beyond. It is very organized and the evening f…
Best luau I've ever been to
This was a spectacular event! Well organized. First you take a little train tram around the 30 acres of grounds w…
Been to various isles Maui Oahu Kauai the big isle and Lanai and this was the worst luau ever.Its been a year atlea…
Great for families
Fun evening starting with a train ride around the property. Large farm area with time to wander. Buffet meal was…
We took the tram around the gardens and everything was so beautiful. The food was pretty good and the show was fun …
Best food and entertainment at a luau
The food was excellent and in abundance. You can also ask for additional servings of the non special plates. The dr…
Could be better
The bus ride was fun, the hosts very accommodating. The show was good. However, the food was bland and the drinks…
Do not recommend!
I have been to a luau before, and that was not a luau. It is an extremely expensive 5 course meal with mediocre per…
Cute Family Owned Luau!
This was such a cute Luau! I went with this one because based on reviews, it was the most traditional. Especially …
For those that hate buffets.
A solid drink selection, unlimited. Food is pre-set, but it was all delicious. I picked this lua because I don't li…
Very nice luau!
We enjoyed it all! The food was delicious, and the show was great. The only negative was that the a service was a…
Great Luau Experience
We had a great experience at Feast at Lele. The food was great. I'm a vegetarian and the chef made adjustments to t…
Great Luau Experience
Great service, food, and atmosphere. There were lots of vegetarian options in the buffet. The food was unbelievable…
Best luau dinner and show
Great food. Great entertainment. Wonderful service. It poured rain but the show went On. It was awesome .
- Duration: 8h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
from PHP 7,206.39*
Popular: Booked by 3,092 travelers!
from PHP 5,818.25*
Popular: Booked by 7,037 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
from PHP 8,427.03*
Popular: Booked by 172 travelers!
from PHP 10,942.43*
Popular: Booked by 825 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup
How much is Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup?
Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup price starts from ₱11,360.87. Discover and book Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup on Tripadvisor
What is the Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup cancellation policy?
Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup?
Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup is hosted by MC&A. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MC&A on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup on Tripadvisor