India Trip North East - Darjeeling Kalimpong Gangtok
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
6 Days 5 Nights tour to Darjeeling Kalimpong Gangtok. Explore Kalimpong which covers the cactus nursery and the famous Zand Dog Palri monastery. you may relax or you can also go on for shopping. Kalimpong, a hill station in the Lesser Himalaya. Gangtok prominence as a popular Buddhist pilgrimage site.
ARRIVAL NJP STATION / (IXB)...
KALIMPONG - GANGTOK
GANGTOK - DARJEELING
DARJEELING – BAGDOGRA AIRPORT /...
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Meet & Greet upon arrival
- Parkings & toll taxes during Arrival / departures & sightseeing
- Fuel, Driver food & accommodation.
- 05 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels with breakfast & dinner
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- English Speaking Guide for Kalimpong, Gangtok & Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Monument Fees
- Any train fare or air fare
- Personal expenses like laundry & tips
- Entry/Admission - Tsomgo Lake
- Entry/Admission - Rumtek Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Ghoom Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bagdogra Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Rajasthan Travels - Private Day Tours
Well-organised luxury cultural tour with an excellent driver!
We booked a 9 day golden triangle tour with Royal Rajasthan Travels in Sep. Communication was excellent during plan…
Ooty is a nice place however Coorg district is a definite visit one must have in their travel list. Both are in two…
This is the second time, I have planned my vacation with Royal Rajasthan Travels. They are excellent. Everything wa…
Perfect Rajasthan experience
First time me and my wife opted for organize tour and we loved it. You are looked after from the moment you land ti…
Excellent trip with Royal Rajasthan
We had a great time on our tour organized by Royal Rajasthan Tours. Vikas planned and organized the entire trip ver…
This was the second time we had used Royal Rajasthan Travel for our Indian holiday. This time, we merely said where…
Amritsar, Shimla and Darjeeling 2018
Having travelled with Royal Rajasthan Travels last year, we asked Vikas to suggest an itinerary for Amritsar, Shiml…
Excellent service yet again!
This is the third time I brought US students to India as part of a University course/program I teach every summer. …
Superb organisation, fantastic service and a truly memorable experience
In November 2017 I organised a Golden Triangle & Ganges tour (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi) through Vikas at Royal…
Awesome Vikas (Royal Rajasthan Travels)
One of my co-worker recommended me to book my tour package to DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR (Golden triangle) through Royal Raj…
Golden Triangle with Mr Singh
Having travelled to India on business, this was a leisure trip with my son. I had spent a lot of time on line with …
My neighbour's highly recommended this Indian based travel agency in order to arrange my transport and accomodation…
Awesome Tour Operator Provider
Thank you Vikas ( Royal Rajasthan Travels) for such an amazing, memorable & affordable holiday on 2 seperate tours …
Superbbb with vikas
We planned to visit South India tour in our summer vacation with the family. Our tour to south India came true with…
Wonderful journey with Royal Rajasthan Travels
Many Thanks & Greetings to Royal Rajasthan Travel for managing our tour of Rajasthan on very short notice Specially…
- Kalimpong Roman Catholic Church, Tsomgo Lake, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452