Visiting Uluwatu temple the place for the perfect sunset while you are watching the sacred Kecak Fire Dance. The temple located at the southern part of Bali facing the wide Indian Ocean. The temple itself stands at the very edge cliff give a perfect view combined with the clear wave under the rock. This tour will be started to visit Pandawa beach, Dreamland beach, Labuan Sait beach, Padang-Padang beach, Uluwatu temple and dinner at jimbaran bay.
• At 10:00am depart from your hotel
• Visit Pandawa beach to see wonderful landscape with a nice shaping rock as the wall of the way to the hidden beach. You can enjoy the beach for a while by canoeing, swimming or might be just laying down on the sand.
• Next we will visit dreamland beach, a paradise for the surfer as it has a good wave and very clean border by a wonderful cliff. The white sandy beach will always attract you to picture it.
• Then we stop at Labuan Sait beach, it will be nice to swim here as the water will be a bit warm and relaxing.
• After that visiting the most popular beach as the place for the best seller “eat pray love” movie starring by Julia Robert. You should walk on a view steps down because the beach is hidden under the cliff.
• At the end road we will enjoy the stunning view of Uluwatu temple with the sunset as the background. Watching sacred kecak fire dance will give you an unforgettable experience.
• The trip will come to the last stop at Jimbaran Bay the place for the famous seafood restaurant by the beach while enjoying the sparkling light of the airport. Eat on the sand facing to the ocean will give such a new experience.