Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Camp Ramganga is located at Nachani village on the banks of the river Ramganga. The river has clear, sparkling water and white sand beaches dotted with banana trees. From the campsite, you can go mountain-biking to small villages, or hike out to secret caves, wim in hidden natural pools, and go on forest walks. Munsiyari is a short 30 kms away from the camp site. The camp offers accommodation in alpine tents, as well as a host of activities like kayaking, trekking, fishing, swimming and more. Highlights Camp at a riverside paradise Lounge on white sand beaches Swim in the river or in a forest lagoon Explore caves and gorges around Kayak in the Ramganga
Wildrift - Riveredge Ramganga, Thal-Nachni Rd, Nachni, Uttarakhand 262552, India
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in twin-sharing tents for two nights
- Common flush loos
- Shower tents, wash basins
- All meals (veg and non-veg) from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Adventure activities with instructors and safety equipment
- All applicable taxes
- Transport to and from campsite (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Alcoholic/aerated drinks (you may bring your own)
- Meals and accommodation for maids/drivers (can be provided at an additional cost)
- Barbecue snacks (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Mountain bike rental (can be rented at an additional cost)
- Personal expenses including telephone calls, laundry, tips, portage charges, etc.
- Additional costs incurred due to weather or other unforeseen situations
- Anything not mentioned above in the inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: The Great Next
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…
Had an amazing experience at chadar trek. All the ppl invloved were really vry cooperative and trying to make ur tr…
Scuba in Phuket
Got the random link of TGN while surfing internet for scuba in Phuket. Got a call from Tanvi within couple of minut…
I spoke to Rohit from the team about this trip. He arranged the entire trip in a jiffy and also made customization …
Island Hopping Tour at Phuket
I booked my island hopping tour for phi phi island. My trip was well organised and enjoyed all the islands included…
Chadar trek, ladakh
8 days in ladakh, 5 day trek on the frozen zanskar river. A new life passion found to beat mid life crisis. Great o…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently Asked Questions about Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D)
What time does Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) start?
Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) on Tripadvisor
How much is Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D)?
Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) price starts from ₱6,883.51. Discover and book Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) on Tripadvisor
What is the Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) cancellation policy?
Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D)?
Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Camping in Munsiyari (2N/3D) on Tripadvisor