P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach
By Natúa Travel
One-day tour to visit the Carara National Park, Manuel Antonio-style rain forest but more wild. Afternoon free to enjoy the beaches of the Pacific. Departures from any hotel in San José. It includes breakfast. We will pick you up at your hotel in San José to travel to the Pacific. We will stop for breakfast while watching the crocodiles in their natural habitat. In the morning we will do a tour with a local guide through the P.N. Face where we will learn and discover the flora and fauna of the place, we hope to see monkeys and many parrots. Once the National Park tour is over, we will enjoy the beach until the time you want to return to San José. You can choose between beaches with restaurants and cocktails or virgin beaches. During the tour, you can make the stops you need, it is your tour and we will be happy to offer you a dream trip totally adapted to you. In San José, we will leave you again at your hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entrance to the National Park
- ICT certified local guide
- Entry/Admission - Carara National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at all hotels in San José
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164296P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach?
- P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach price starts from ₱12,311.90. Discover and book P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach on Tripadvisor
- What is the P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach cancellation policy?
- P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach?
- P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach is hosted by Natúa Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Natúa Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book P.N. Day Tour Carara & beach on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164296P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Carara National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedWe will take a guided walk with a local guide to discover the flora and fauna of this incredible National Park. After the guided tour we will have free time to enjoy the beach.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great time exploring Tortuguero lots of wildlife. Bring ear plugs because you might be woken up by monkeys. The tou…
Amazing wildlife experience
We went in July in the rainy season but got really lucky with the weather so I wouldn’t let it put you off - as we …
Natúa Tours are very responsive, I asked them a few questions by email and they were really quick to answer, they e…
A good tour to Tortuguero
We went on November after the turtle season is over and got 3 days of rain, nevertheless we were able to go on boat…
An unforgettable experience
We did a Panama and Costa Rica tour where in only 10 days we could see the best of each country thanks to the profe…
The best tailored holidays in Costa Rica!
What can you expect from Natúa Travel? Well, from the beginning, Jose and Susi will ask you about what kind of trip…